My work has been featured in various media outlets.
- 2017: Interview for Nieuws and Co on Radio 1.
- 2017: Interview for Radio EenVandaag
- 2017: University of Groningen did a feature about my research on mind-wandering and my ballet
- 2017: interview with BCN newsletter on my research on meditation
- 2017: I explain my research in one minute for the Young Academy of Groningen
- 2017: featured in the Times of India with the monastic debate study, as well as with my ballet performance at the National Institute of Advanced Study in Bangalore
- 2016: Contributed to discussion about the discourse in science.
- 2016: Documentary about my research on Tibetan monks and my ballet activity
- 2016: cited in article on research on meditation
- Interview in Mind & Life magazine about modeling meditation
- Interview OBAlive in 2014 about trip to India for the Science for Monks program
- Interview in 2013 by the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting company about my meditation research and presentation at the European Symposium for Contemplative Practice
- Interview in 2011 about my Mind & Life Varela award and connections between my Buddhist practice and ballet
- In 2010, I was interviewed for a book about young Buddhists, “Ja, ik zit,” written by Anne Kleisen. In this book I shared how I combined my work as a scientist with
my life as a Buddhist
I also regularly blog about my research, other interesting research and life as an academic at mariekevanvugt.blogspot.nl